Friday 1 February 2013

This is my way of thinking.

So during this project I wanted to take advantage of past knowledge i've gained whilst looking into 3d modelling in my spare time, the main reason I wanted to do this is because I can almost guarantee my real paper model will not turn out too well, so I wanted to show my packaging in it's perfect form!

Below are some models i've made/textured using Photoshop and Blender (which is free software and very easy to learn), at the minute these are just some ideas I wanted to take forward from my sketchbook and I will develop one of these for the outside of my packaging, I took advantage of the 3 logos I made but I'm going to use the more artistic logo for my final.

I will do a final version of a 3d model when my 3 illustrations are finished for the inside and I have finalized everything, I think the images could do with an extra light source to make it brighter but it will be a nice presentational feature to add to my final hand in.






No comments:

Post a Comment