Thursday 7 February 2013

Final Packaging

So today I got my 1:1 scale net printed twice (accidentally) so I used one to practice for making the final, this turned out like a very good idea as I got used to the thick material and where to cut to/ score the paper. Here are some pictures of the first one:



 As you can tell it doesn't look very good especially when you can blatantly see my net lines so clearly, it all fit together just how I wanted it to though which was a relief.

Then my second attempt (with net lines set to around 20% opacity) which turned out way better, with more precise cutting and using super glue instead of normal pritt stick.


 

 The only problem I have with the final version is my net lines, I could have totally removed them but it would have taken all day to get the cuts all right and score the proper lines so I had to compromise. 

Another issue was the prints came out slightly darker than intended, I'd get them printed again but it's expensive and these show what I was aiming for fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment